Sunday, January 23, 2011

MTC Christmas Pictures

I love her letters but it is SOOO much fun to see pictures of the people she meets and spends time with in the MTC. She looks so dang happy in all of these photos!! I love her and miss her so much. Everytime she mails some pictures back home it makes it a little more bearable to live without her here. As I look through these pictures and read her letters it just reinforces my belief that she is where she needs to be and is doing what she is suppose to. I love her. Here are some 70+ pictures for your enjoyment! :)
Cara ran into some of her friends from BYUH.

Caralee said, "Personal study is very effective! ;)"

Friends from BYUH.






How the Sisters iron their clothes.
























Cutest companions ever.
I'm sure Sister Pantigoso and Caralee get along JUST fine.
I would recognize that box in the background from anywhere. Best. Store. Ever.










I really love this picture.. mainly the bright red leaves that stick out. :)





Sister Christeen Collins leaving the MTC for INDONESIA!!

Saying farewell to Sister Collins as she departs the MTC.


Genius.

That is the Cara we all know and love!




They won a bet against the teacher, so he had to decorate the room with Christmas lights. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment