Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Meet Невена Цонева

I searched 'Bulgarian Music' on YouTube and got results for a lot of music videos. Most of them are girls and they wear hardly any clothing.. quite disappointing. But I found this one and it's the Bulgarian version of American Idol and it's the most modest video I could find. My point in putting this video on is so you can hear for yourself what Bulgarian actually sounds like. It sounds quite difficult to be honest... but Cara can already pray in Bulgarian and have short conversations as well. She just rocks! (For those of you who are technologically challenged - to silence the music on the blog, scroll all the way to the bottom and hit pause. Then scroll all the way back up and play the video. Ta-da!)

Невена Цонева - Мой стих (Необясними неща)
(The first part is her name, I have no idea what the rest says...)


No comments:

Post a Comment