Monday, February 7, 2011

Waiting = чакане = 'chakane'

Caralee got a flood of letters on her LAST day at the MTC. Some from regular writers, and a lot from first time writers. Please do NOT wait to send your letters to her in her last days in Bulgaria. That would make for a long 16 months in the land of the unknown. Please and Thank You!

She has been in Bulgaria since last Wednesday and I am still waiting! Waiting for an e-mail, a letter, a sign... ANYTHING! I miss her dearly and want to know how she is handling Bulgaria. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be anything like what they told her in the MTC. That always seems to happen. As much as I LOVE Sister Pantigoso, I'm comforted knowing that Caralee will have a companion that knows Bulgaria well and can teach her the ropes.

Speaking of сестра (sestra) Pantigoso.. We have been writing and guess what? She is an Alicia Keys fan! Oh. My. Goodness. I love her. I plan on going to a concert with her. Butttt.. you probably all don't care about that. :) However, you may be interested in knowing that the doctors cleared her and she was able to leave with her District! Yay! I was so worried about her. But all is well!

Goodbye MTC. Helllooooo BULGARIA!

До следващия път...

No comments:

Post a Comment