Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Love You Like Flies Love Poop."

Still waiting to find out Cara's address so you guys can start writing her again! :) Until then... enjoy her letters.

SLUG!!

ah man I am running out of time! I thought I had more time than I do :( So sadly I don't think I will have time to write a main letter to everyone this week but I wanted to write you and tell how much I love you! This week has been great but kinda crazy! We had zone conference this week and so our pday was on Thursday instead of monday, but I will have another one on Monday so be expecting it!! deeh!! Things here are going really well! There are some hard days but also many many good days as well so I am really happy about that. I don't have a grasp on the language at all yet but I know it will come. I will just keep trying hard to do my best and I know the Lord will provide a way for me to do the things he has commanded of me. I am loving this city! Varna is really beautiful! and I love it! I don't have the ability to print out your letters but I can still read them from the computer! I don't have our address with me but I think.. yeah I don't know I"m sorry I'll have to give it to you next week sorry dad! I wanted to attach some photos today but I just don't have any time left! WE really don't have much time for emailing which makes me really sad but I love you dad and I'm excited rachel gets to come home and you get to see her! Tell her to write to me! I miss you tons and hope you are all doing well. I think about you everyday and I am always praying for you! MEOW!

Love
Me

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Doug Child wrote:

Hi Bean:

Here is letter #2 for you. please give me your address as soon as you can so I can start trying to mail letters to you at least. I sure love you Babe. (let me know if you can print these letters out ok?)

Love you like flies love poop. ( a lot more than that too)

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment